Lower Southampton Fire Company
Drag box to select area
The Lower Southampton Fire Company consists of two engines, a special service truck, two rescue trucks and two rescue boats. The Lower Southampton Fire Company was founded in 1929. The company received its charter July 31, 1931. The site of the current station was acquired that same year, where a building was constructed to hold the company's first two fire engines. The station was rebuilt by the company's members after a fire destroyed it in 1974.
466 Elmwood Ave, Feasterville Trevose, PA 19053
- Hours: Mon, 8am - 5pm; Tue, 8am - 8pm; Wed - Fri, 8am - 5pm; Sat, 8am - noon