Neshaminy schools will be closed again Thursday, Nov. 1.
According to the district's website,
PECO was unable to ensure that all of the district's buildings will have electricty Thursday, leading officials to close school for students and teachers.
The district's building will be open and all administrators, clerical staff, and custodians will report at their normal time.
- VIDEO: Sandy Causes Damage Across Bucks County
- Lower Southampton Reschedules Halloween
- Levittown Postpones Halloween
- Sandy: Local Closings & Cancellations
- Sandy: Share Your Storm Photos