1. According to Weather.com, there will be a mix of sun and clouds with a high of 90 degrees today. Then, it will be partly cloudy overnight with a low of 71 degrees.
2. Today is Different Colored Eyes Day, National Pecan Pie Day, Eat Your Jello Day and Laundry Day.
3. You voted for Mook as Lower Southampton's Top Dog, but now he's in the running to be named Bucks and Montgomery counties' Top Dog.
4. The is hosting a fun event today at 4 p.m. for children ages 3 and up. Historical re-enactor Alisa is calling all pirates and fair maidens alike to meet Legendary Queen Elizabeth (sometimes called the pirate queen) and the Brave Irish Queen - Grace O'Malley or Granadilla. Kids can come dressed as their favorite buccaneer or princess and will hear stories about life on the high seas.
5. Burn calories and have fun dancing at a at the ATP Fitness Center at the