1. According to Weather.com, there will be a few clouds early today, but it will be an otherwise mostly sunny day with a high around 50 degrees. Overnight, it will be clear with a low of 29 degrees.
2. You have until 9 a.m. to cast your vote for Lower Southampton's best takeout place. Vote in our poll and be sure to leave a comment if we missed your favorite spot. We will reveal the poll winner at noon today.
3. Local Girl Scout troops will be out selling those famous cookies today. They will be at Acme on Street Road from 4 p.m to 8 p.m. They will also be at the First National Bank on South Bellevue Avenue in Langhorne from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m.
4. Start your weekend with happy hour! Several local establishments will be offering drink and food specials during their respective happy hours. Drinks and sushi will be half price from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m. at the Buck Hotel. Chow284's 284 Happy Hour features $2 drafts, $5 appetizers & $5 glasses of premium wine from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. Parx Casino's happy hour is from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. features $2 domestic drafts, $3 featured wine, $4 craft beers, $5 daily drink feature, $7 martini madness, $3 appetizers plates and more.
5. The Bansai Bills, a jam band based out of Lawrenceville, NJ, will be putting a show on at Frank's Sports Bar & Roast Beef tonight beginning at 9 p.m. The show is for ages 21 and older. To hear a sample of the band's music, head to the Bansai Bills' ReverbNation site.