1. According to Weather.com, there is a chance of rain and perhaps a thunderstorm this afternoon with a high of 64 degrees. Rainfall will total near a quarter of an inch. Then there is a chance of few showers this evening with clear skies overnight and a low near 45 degrees.
2. Let Patch know where the by casting your vote in . You can also leave a comment telling us why your choice is the best.
3. The for its leadership positions. Union members will have the option to re-elect Louise Boyd, who has served as the NFT president for 10 years, or elect Chuck Deal as their new president.
4. Introduce your child to trains at The Party Train tonight at 5:30 p.m. at . Children can dress up as a conductor, play at a train table featuring Thomas the train and other wooden trains, create a train-themed craft and more.
5. There is a tonight at the at 7:30 p.m.