Where to Buy PowerBall Lottery Tickets in Lower Southampton
Find out where to buy your PowerBall lottery tickets in Lower Southampton for the chance to win the $500 million jackpot.
No one won the PowerBall drawing this past Saturday and the jackpot grew to a record-setting $425 million by Monday. But the PowerBall prize money grew again Tuesday to $500 million for Wednesday's drawing.
To play the PowerBall, according to the Pennsylvania Lottery website you play up to five panels on your Powerball playslip. On each panel, you select five numbers from 1 to 59 in the top grid, and select one number from 1 to 35 in the bottom grid. Or you can select the quick pick option to have your numbers randomly selected by the computer.
The jackpot is won by matching all five white balls in any order and the red Powerball and the prize money is either an annuitized prize paid out over 29 years (30 payments) or a lump sum payment. If the winner chooses the annuity, the annual payment will be increased each year by the percentage set out in the Powerball game rules.
The second prize is won by matching five white balls in any order and the winning is $1,000,000 paid in cash. Any time you match the red Powerball, you win. The overall odds of winning a prize in the game are approximately 1 in 32. Click here to view the odds of winning.
Want a chance at the jackpot? Here are the Lower Southampton businesses selling the $2 tickets:
- 7-Eleven, 320 E. Street Rd., 1952 Brownsville Rd. and 2511 Lincoln Hwy.
- Acme, 105 E. Street Rd.
- Kmart, 176 W. Street Rd.
- Bottom Dollar Food, 23 Bustleton Pk.
- Carmen's Place, 3971 Brownsville Rd.
- Classic Superpetrol Inc., 190 W. Street Rd.
- County Farms, 940 E. Bristol Rd.
- D & W Brownsville Cafe & Restaurant, 1460 Brownsville Rd.
- Giant Food Store, 1055 Bustleton Pk.
- Neshaminy Inn, 2345 Old Lincoln Hwy.
- Smokers Express, 544 Andrews Rd.
- Sparkles Beverage, 701 Bustleton Pk.
- Lukoil, 4613 Street Rd.
- Suds Beer Store, 2401 Old Lincoln Hwy.
- Sunoco, 300 E. Street Rd., 190 W. Street Rd.,2767 Rt. 1 and 620 Bristol Rd.
- Trevose Beer & Soda, 550 Andrews Rd.
- Wawa, 676 Rosewood Ave. and 2250 Lincoln Hwy.
The next drawing is this Wednesday, Nov. 28 at 10:59 p.m. and can be watched locally on WPVI channel 6. Ticket sales for the drawing end no later than 10 p.m.; check with your local retailer to find out its cutoff policy.
To find other PowerBall vendors in the Philadelphia area, plug an address or ZIP code into the Pennsylvania Lottery website's retailer-locator application.