As we learn about closings and cancellations, we will post them here for you.
- Neshaminy School District is closed for teachers and students Friday. District offices will be open with adminstrators in office. The District Internet provider is currently down due to weather conditions. This will effect all Neshaminy email correspondance and VPN connections.
- The Neshaminy High School home football game against Pennsbury has been moved from Friday to Saturday. Kickoff will be at 2:30 p.m.
Government Offices & Services
- The township offices will be open for residents without electricity that need to charge their electronics.
- The Lower Southampton Township Library is now open.
- Trash pickup will be delayed from Wednesday to Thursday in the township. No trash or recycling will be picked up this Wednesday. Mascaro can be reached at 610-636-1123.
- The Feasterville Starbucks is now open.
- Impact Thrift Store is now open.
- Wells Fargo has closed most of its branches in the areas impacted by the storm. It decided to waive or credit certain fees beginning Monday, October 29 through Thursday, Nov. 1. These fees include late fees on credit cards, consumer and certain small business loans, including home-equity, auto and student loans. They also include fees normally charged to you for using another bank's ATMs when you use another bank's ATM.
- Action Karate is open.
- NHS Drama Club Roadies' "Spooky and Kooky 2012" has been rescheduled for Monday, Nov. 5 at 6:30 p.m. and again at 8:15 p.m.
- Lower Southampton Township has postponed Halloween until Wednesday, Nov. 7 due to safety concerns about downed trees, power lines and power outages across the township.
If you're shutting down your business or postponing an event due to Hurricane Sandy, post a note including the closing and expected re-opening times or rain date, and we'll let your customers and participants know. You can send an email as well. email@example.com
- Where to Charge Your Cell Phone in Lower Southampton
- Bux-Mont Volunteers Needed to Clean Up From Sandy
- Prepare for Hurricane Sandy in Lower Southampton
- Lower Southampton Prepares for Hurricane Sandy
See More on Patch
Most Popular articles
- Seven New Job Openings in the Lower Southampton Area: Who's Hiring
- Drive Safe: State Police to Conduct DUI Checkpoints This Weekend
- $900K Lottery Ticket Sold; Police Say Gunfire Not a Threat Top Regional News
- What’s the Going Rate For a Lawn Service in Lower Southampton?
- Lawn Care Worker Cited for Trespassing