When the Lower Southampton Board of Supvisors meet Wednesday night, its members will consider approving the preliminary 2013 annual operating budget.
They will also consider approving the preliminary capital fund reserve fund budget, sewer capital fund reserve fund budget, library capital fund reserve fund budget and operating reserve fund budget.
In addition, the board will hold a hearing for an ordinance that would establish regulations for pawn brokers and dealers of precious metals, antiques and second hand items. This ordinance would help prevent stolen items from being sold at pawn shops and similar businesses.
The board's meeting will be held at the township building and will begin at 7:30 p.m.
See More on Patch
- Budget-Making in a Broke City: State Roundup
- Republicans Take 80% of Primary Ballot in Lower Southampton
- A New Chapter for PA Supreme Court on the Horizon: State Roundup
- College Funding Dilemma – Should Taxpayers Support Institutions or Students?
- Big Budget Brings Big Questions; Convicted Justice’s Fate Unknown Top State News