April 13: Where's the Best Cupcake?
Here are the five things you need to know April 13, 2012.
1. According to Weather.com, it's going to be mainly sunny today with a high of 66 degrees. Overnight, it will be mostly clear with a low of 46 degrees.
2. You only have until 9 a.m. today to get your vote in for the best place in Lower Southampton to buy sporting goods. Patch will announce the winner at noon today. In next week's Readers' Choice poll, Patch wants to know where the best cupcake is in Lower Southampton. If you have suggestions, leave a comment here or e-mail it to email@example.com.
3. Today is Scrabble Day and National Peach Cobbler Day.
4. Tonight is the last night the Neshaminy Drama Club will present its annual student directed one-act plays. The plays begin at 7 p.m. in the high school's Black Box Theater. Tickets are $5 and are available at the door.
5. Learn how you can participate in the Oakford Paranormal Society’s beginner classes, intermediate workshops and investigations tonight at 7 p.m. at Oakford Paranormal Society located at 1961 Summit Ave, Oakford. For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org.